Last Few Days...

Gondien

In a few short days, my subscription ends. SWToR is just moving in a direction not fun for me anymore. I'm not here to debate it. To each their own.

So after years and years of saber fights, blaster battles, to strike fighter dog fights, and every completed or broken quest in between, I wish each of you a good journey. I tip my hat to all the Limitless out there and and shrug my shoulders to those who aren't.

Take care of yourselves.

In a way it is an airport so yea some people like to.

In no way is it an airport, unless you live in a fantasy world where you can make up words as you see fit and make them mean something different.

In no way is it an airport, unless you live in a fantasy world where you can make up words as you see fit and make them mean something different.

People come into forums, people leave forums.

People come into airports, people leave airports.

That's just breaking it down to the very basics, but there's probably more similarity than you seem to realise. :rolleyes: But that's OK, not everyone can appreciate all of the little subtle things that weave in and out of our lives. *shrug*

Well, another raid team that I was on just imploded as three people on the team decided to let their subscriptions run out. They are now playing New World and ESO. So, you are not the only one giving up on this game.

• 2 weeks later...