Why is my accuracy so low? Level 80 Assassin

wrbonar

Hi forum,

I am posting this so that experienced players can help me in understanding this issue. For background knowledge, I have been playing this game on/off for 2 years but I just subbed this month and that is why I started caring about my stats.

Image: https://imgur.com/a/ipZxHi8

My issue is quite simple : Currently I have 3397 in my accuracy with 320 gear however despite this my melee accuracy is only 10.87% (refer to my imgur link above). On the flip side my force accuracy is 110.87%.

All I want is to get the 110% accuracy since all the youtube videos for PVE encourage me to achieve that %.

So in summary, I want to ask is this my fault in how I built my character or is it just an in-game bug or is that just how the game works?

Thanks in advance .....

... and please don't flame me :)

Edited by wrbonar

Hi forum,

I am posting this so that experienced players can help me in understanding this issue. For background knowledge, I have been playing this game on/off for 2 years but I just subbed this month and that is why I started caring about my stats.

Image: https://imgur.com/a/ipZxHi8

My issue is quite simple : Currently I have 3397 in my accuracy with 320 gear however despite this my melee accuracy is only 10.87% (refer to my imgur link above). On the flip side my force accuracy is 110.87%.

All I want is to get the 110% accuracy since all the youtube videos for PVE encourage me to achieve that %.

So in summary, I want to ask is this my fault in how I built my character or is it just an in-game bug or is that just how the game works?

Thanks in advance .....

... and please don't flame me :)

Curious since i can't see it on your pics - Did you augment your gear with accuracy augments? tried an accuracy stim?

on a side note - that's too much alacrity, aim for about 4.15% (a bit over that if you can't hit it exactly), unless i'm being stupid

Edit: ok so yeah i was being stupid, over 110% in force accuracy is all you need, don't worry about the melee accuracy

Edited by MotherCrusher

Possibly a weapon issue, Try a different one or a different focus.

You normally have a baseline of 100% or 101% Depending on Companion baseline the 10.87% is on top of that 100% or 101% so you probably already hit that 110% you want to achieve.

You can download Starparse, And go hit a dummy a bit and see what's up. It might just a be a UI bug if so you'll notice 0% miss chance.

My discord : William#8623 If you want me to log and give you a hand sorting it

Edited by NOFORKNKNIFE