No more 3xstacks of Tactical Advantage set bonus?

Darittha

I never played Operative until 6,0 because only having 2x T.A. stacks maximum truly kneecapped this class when it came to doing damage, but with 6.0 and Tactician armor set granting ability to have 3x T.A. stacks made the class truly shine - so much that i ended up making 4+ Operatives each with full maximum gear and fully augmented.

Then 7.0 came and the class went the way of the Dodo bird once again. Biow do u know how badly the class plays when people are constrained with only having 2x stacks of T.A.?

Also on top of that Sever Tendon 10m ranged immobilizing throw i was using for extra T.A. building ability got ruined and made into only an extension of already existing ability, the Crippling Slice/Crippling Throw(cant have both anymore) -> this is another bad choice.

Bioware: Please restore Tactician set bonus to once again include the ability for +1 extra stack of T.A. and restore Sever Tendon ability to its pre-7.0 status.

Edited by Darittha

• 2 weeks later...
No. Absolutely not. Operative/Scoundrel is fine right where it is. As far as PvP goes, they had far too many stuns/roots to begin with, so you can afford to lose some. As for the Tactical Advantage stacks, it’s never been a problem for me having two. You just need to be more mindful of it during combat.