Codex Entries now missing from D.K. chapter in KOTET post 7.0

Shayddow

When I first did KOTET chapter in which you go to visit Dromond Kaas and see Empress Acina, as a republic character, I enjoyed getting various CODEX entries one doesn't normally receive as a Republic player.

I checked and the characters who did this chapter originally (when these first came out) still have the codex.

However, I recently did this chapter with another Republic character that I am just taking thru the chapters subsequent to 7.0. I was disappointed that I not only did not receive the codex entries for the Gundark, Sleen, Jungoran and Vine Cat, but I also did not receive the quest for the "A.R.C. gun", nor its codex, although it was still in the cabinet it was supposed to be in. (Pre 7.0 it also appeared on a rock in the river prior to you climbing the hill in the first part of the jungle portion of the quest.

Please FIX.

In the past 10 years, Codex was a disaster, it not even started working, teere were missing entries, and they were never fixed

So it is not a surprise, gradully it just got worse :(

One of my favorite pass time is entriy hunting and datacron huntig yet the Codex will forever be incomplete

A Legacy-wide Codex would be nice