Can’t beat Yonlach

EmperorSnakeC

I’m a level 29 Sith Warrior Sorcerer and can’t defeat master Yonlach and Yul Li. I know the stretch of fighting Yul Li first, but I can’t deal enough damage to kill hum before Yonlach joins and I die. Any tips on how to win this battle?

Use heroic moment

Heroic moment won't work; your comp is taken away in that fight.

Are you using area attacks? Been a while since I did that fight, but I seem to recall that Yonlach is only supposed to attack if 1) Yu-Li is down or 2) you hit him. Make sure you only use single target attacks (if you are lightning, remember chain lightning is an AOE even though it doesn't have a targeting circle).

You can also try using stims/adrenals, or level up if you are lower level than they are. If nothing else, try asking in Tatooine gen chat if anyone will give you a hand in the fight. Can't hurt.

Assuming you've gotten enough invested in your story classes to make Heroic Moment worthwhile, I believe Heroic Moment endures even after a companion has been dismissed. Try invoking it prior to the start of the fight. It should last long enough for at least one round. Edited by xordevoreaux