Unstable Focus (Concentration Sent) vs Subjugate (Fury Mara)

Hi guys, I've been playing a Concentration Sentinel these past weeks and been having a lot of fun, especially with the Unstable Focus "utility". I just logged onto my Mara and set up the build exactly the same. First I thought it was a fluke, but I'm now completely convinced that the range of Subjugate is much smaller/lower than that of Unstable Focus. Am I going bonkers or can anyone confirm?

Edit: I just went and logged onto another Sentinel of the same faction and tested this theory on the same enemies. The range of Unstable Focus is indeed higher than Subjugates range.

Edited by Neytiri_Tsahik

Hi guys, I've been playing a Concentration Sentinel these past weeks and been having a lot of fun, especially with the Unstable Focus "utility". I just logged onto my Mara and set up the build exactly the same. First I thought it was a fluke, but I'm now completely convinced that the range of Subjugate is much smaller/lower than that of Unstable Focus. Am I going bonkers or can anyone confirm?

Edit: I just went and logged onto another Sentinel of the same faction and tested this theory on the same enemies. The range of Unstable Focus is indeed higher than Subjugates range.

Go to Cease's youtube (Cease Faith) and ask him a question. He's VERY good about responding. I'd be interested in learning whether he has noticed this as well. He's a Sentinel/Marauder main, I think.

Edited by Sappharan