Class missions bugged?

Gaurel

hello. i write here as it's my last resort. I came back to the game after 3-4 years pause. As i logged in i saw my Sith warrior class not complete on the new Icons left side on the character select screen so i thought i'd start doing it to finish. i logged in had a few quests to do but no trace of any class quests. I thought since i am on Odessen, maybe i finished my class and its just a bug on the char select screen. But its not since i have there the mercenary class completed. i went to my ship thinking maybe i have something there in mission console. But no. no class quests active not in my log not on mission console, no holopad missions. i made a ticket to support and they said they checked and see it completed but it can't be. i checked in the "chapters" section to see what chapters i done so far and i see KOTFE and KOTET chapters with an orange dot on each mission meaning i done them . only missing is the Shroud of Memory. is that part of class missions?. anyway, so far i canceled my subscription since i can't get help from support. Since i have no guarantee this wont happen on other characters i may start, i see no reason in paying for a broken game. Still i would apreciate any help so i can start enjoying the game again. A very helpful option would be from Support team to simply have a list of all class missions to be done , check your account if they are done or not, and if not tell the player trough an ingame message or email. just an idea. also, VERY helpful would be to have a section in logs title "completed missions" were you could check what you have done and compare with player made quides online see if you miss something. Not hard to do for sure but whatever. If anyone had this happen and found a solution please help.