Have One Toon That Cannot Get Any GSF Daily Or Weekly Quests

Aireck

Kind of curious if this is happening to anyone else because I have searched, and I cannot find any mention of this issue or a fix. I have submitted 3 separate help tickets on this issue. All three have been assigned to the same what I can only assume is a customer service robot and subsequently immediately closed with no resolution. The CSR says that I MUST wait until level 80 to receive daily and weekly GSF quests which is 100% incorrect. I have chars that are level 20 that can take them just fine.

You finished or picked up the "Introduction to Galactic Star fighter" quest?

That was mine - why i can't pick up dailes ort weekly

Sadly, that quest is ALSO missing which is suspect IS the actual bug that I cannot get CS help with.

• Dev Post
Sadly, that quest is ALSO missing which is suspect IS the actual bug that I cannot get CS help with.

Hi Aireck,

Can you confirm what you see under the PvP Mission Terminal under Starfighter? The mission will not show up at the Priority Terminal and can be picked up in the PvP Terminal in the PvP area of the Fleet. If you do not see Introduction to Starfighter, I will move this thread over to the Bug Report sub-forum as your experience is classified as a bug.

If you are indeed experiencing a bug, please either provide screenshots or write out steps that can help us repro your issue. For example, what server you're on, what character you're seeing this issue on, and whatever steps you have taken to conclude that the mission is missing for you. That really helps us with review and investigation. If you are more comfortable with it, feel free to send me a PM with a photo of your findings.

Thanks.

Hi Aireck,

Can you confirm what you see under the PvP Mission Terminal under Starfighter? The mission will not show up at the Priority Terminal and can be picked up in the PvP Terminal in the PvP area of the Fleet. If you do not see Introduction to Starfighter, I will move this thread over to the Bug Report sub-forum as your experience is classified as a bug.

If you are indeed experiencing a bug, please either provide screenshots or write out steps that can help us repro your issue. For example, what server you're on, what character you're seeing this issue on, and whatever steps you have taken to conclude that the mission is missing for you. That really helps us with review and investigation. If you are more comfortable with it, feel free to send me a PM with a photo of your findings.

Thanks.

Thank you for showing up in this thread :)

Hi Aireck,

Thanks.

There was nothing in there before. I SWEAR it. Like the whole Starfighter section was just missing. Now it has the introduction to starfighter quest. Which I can confirm fixed the problem. I don't know if this was something that happened with this weekly reset or someone actually changed something to fix this. Either way, I guess the problem is solved now.

• 3 months later...

Character: M'ynxx

Server: Star Forge

Alliance: Imperial

I am also having this issue with the Warzones. I've just returned from leaving during the pandemic. The issue was there before I left.

Couldn't find any other recent posts about the PvP missions so figured my best bet was to post here.

Here's mah screenshot link:)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aAVMZWD9o3TaqOKxQiwARelzDMyeE2_P/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Nimwen
Needed to add character name