Annihilation/Watchman

Enticy

Maybe I’m crazy, and feel free to tell me if I am, but do the Annihilation/Watchman specs just feel better in 7.0 than they did in 6.0? I genuinely feel like I’m hitting for real damage without much sacrifice in the way of defense. Even in PvP, where the specs struggled a bit, I feel like I can actually compete.

Maybe I’m crazy, and feel free to tell me if I am, but do the Annihilation/Watchman specs just feel better in 7.0 than they did in 6.0? I genuinely feel like I’m hitting for real damage without much sacrifice in the way of defense. Even in PvP, where the specs struggled a bit, I feel like I can actually compete.

It does feel stronger. However, I cannot make it flow well.

• 1 month later...
you're having a laugh...! watchman is actually dead in the water compared to concentration.

have you tried producing numbers switching targets? it's a joke atm.

I have tried, and I had no problem with it whatsoever. But I’ve also been playing Mara/Sentinel since I first started the game in 2016. Also, I mainly play the spec in PvP, where Annihilation/Watchman was fairly weak, in my opinion.

Also, Concentration overperforms like crazy. Its damage has been massively overturned and it’s survivability hasn’t been hurt by it. So, yes, comparing it to that, of course it looks bad.

Precisely

Regardless, my point wasn’t that Annihilation/Watchman is suddenly this God-mode spec that can conquer everyone. Rather, I was trying to say that it feels better than it did in 6.0 to me, and I was wondering if anyone else noticed a change.

It's worse then 6.0. it's overall dps in comparison to other classes has fallen. 6.0 it was the top sustained spec it now sits 5th overall. The best idiration was 2.0 same with carnage. High skill cap high skill floor

It probably feels better because a lot of the nuisance has been removed. The 36 block gcd rotation is only a 600 DPS increase when followed exactly.

TLDR spec has been made worse overtime requiring less of skill.

Edited by TmoneyTime