Combat styles swapping?

neskepro

So what is the use of having combat styles when you can't switch between them while in que?

I que PvP as a tank jug and FP as a mara, of course a que pops for the FP while I am in my Immortal loadout and I can't swap to the mara loadout as I get a message "unable to swap while in group finder".

This just shows the incompetence and lack of mmorpg knowledge of the dev team.

I understand if you forbid people from swapping in ranked ques (you can let them choose their role/spec which they will get equipped once they enter the ranked arena) and in NiM OP's, but for FP's we should be able to switch back and forth and for unranked PvP only until the match starts (unless it;s the arena).

And before I get replies tp out, change it and get back in, it doesn't work.

EDIT 1: So when you que for the fp in both dps and tank selection you are stuck with the one that is currently active even though you might get the other one to pop

Edited by neskepro

yes this is just bad.

The idea behind loadout is good, but nothing els in the game seem to understand or work with you having 2 combat styles. Vendors only the one is current active, so do the Group finder.

Have a combat style with healer and other with tank, well gf only let you select from active CS.

You know how faster finding people to a group would be if everyone could be a dps, healer or tank?

If you could make a spec for soloing and change when gf pops, and not like now, either stand on fleet and wait, or use something bad for solo while waiting, or hade a bad group spec when gf spec.

Anyone that has played a game that lets you have multiple roles, know it makes finde groups easier, also lets you remove a toxic tank/healer from group without having to wait 1hour+ for a new one.