What's up with Darth Malgus fight? (Ruins of Nul Flashpoint)

Hi all.

... I know... maybe someone say "if u hide behind the fallen pillar"... BUT... this fight have a bug... I die too many times, and the damage register say "Defeated [my name] with Fall Damage (0 damage)"... fall damage??... seriously?...

...hiding behind the falling pillar is possible complete the fight... maybe... i guess... (I still can't do it) but that's not the normal way, something is wrong in Darth Malgus fight, and i hope the development team fix that.

Edited by Elezzard-Kastik
change title

Learn mechanics. There are some bugs yes but mostly ppl just don't understand how the mechanics actually works & just call it "unplayable" or "massively bugged". I'm oneshotting the encounter every time without issues & so does many others.

I am sure you are being sarcastic.

Yeah, the FP is bugged badly and the Devs know it now. There are video all over the internet on it. It is so bad, to the point when a certain ability Malgus uses, it throws you under the map. That is why you get 0 damage, it just sends you back to spawn point. I was hit with the ability before and was fine then it just sucked me under. Hiding behind the pillar was working, till Malgus reached 30%, companion went under the map and it restarted the fight from scratch with Malgus at 100%.

Edited by VonWraith

I am sure you are being sarcastic.

Yeah, the FP is bugged badly and the Devs know it now. There are video all over the internet on it. It is so bad, to the point when a certain ability Malgus uses, it throws you under the map. That is why you get 0 damage, it just sends you back to spawn point. I was hit with the ability before and was fine then it just sucked me under. Hiding behind the pillar was working, till Malgus reached 30%, companion went under the map and it restarted the fight from scratch with Malgus at 100%.

I'm absolutely not being sarcastic. I know a lot of players who actually understand the encounter(even if certain aspects are bugged) & always oneshot the boss with 0 deaths all the time. You can easily avoid the 0 damage mechanic, so no I'm not being sarcastic at all.

Edited by dready_tv

Learn mechanics. There are some bugs yes but mostly ppl just don't understand how the mechanics actually works & just call it "unplayable" or "massively bugged". I'm oneshotting the encounter every time without issues & so does many others.

LOL @ "learn mechanics" when there are known bugs. Some classes are different than others in that fight, so instead of being a condescending jerk, explain the mechanics for people since you know them so well. If you play a Sorc you may not have seen the bugs, but they are there.

Edited by Barcstradamus