Please change the visual or give us a replacement for explosive surge

Tenacity

• 2 weeks later...

I feel the complete opposite lol. I dig the fire ball

I think flame sweep makes you look like tinkerbell.

Spinning around in a circle like a dandelion, not thanks.

Between that animation and the stupid rocket backpack AOE, I gave the hard pass on my Bounty hunter and made his second class vanguard.

Blaster rifle bounty hunter just feels right tbh

• 2 weeks later...
This is, by far, one of the most ugly abilities in the game, and I feel like I practically have to spam it in any kind of aoe situation.

Flame sweep for powertech looks amazing. Explosive surge looks like trash.

Never in life. Explosive Surge is cool instead, and Fle Sweep too ofc.

What they really should plan to do in further adjustement of 7.0 is to adapt some abilities to the Origin Class. If i'm a trooper, and i wanna play as PT because i like to have a single pistol, why do i have to use flame sweep, burst, flamethrower? Then i'm just playing a powertech dressed like a trooper.

And Deadly Onslaught?...man...

The worst part about Vanguard compared to PT is high impact bolt...

Rail shot on a PT is quite possibly one of the most satisfying abilities in the game to use. The strong animation, equally strong sound effect, it just feels powerful every time you use it.

High impact bolt on the other hand...looks and sounds terribly weak in comparison. Despite being the exact same ability numbers wise, it's just such a pitiful ability in comparison to rail shot. Not at all satisfying to use. Terribly designed animation/sound wise.

Though PT definitely loses with deadly onslaught. Trading Death From Above for that was the worst trade deal in the history of trades, maybe ever. I'm still mad about that and the fact that magnetic blast even exists.