Unify color Outfitter

AzilizIver

I have this problem as well, but I tried to reproduce this bug on a pre-existing character from before 7.0 and wasn't able to; both the pre-existing character and their companion were able to unify colors properly, but a newly-created character from after 7.0 has this problem and is unable to unify colors on both the character and her companion.

Hopefully, this gets fixed soon.

Edited by KriegerSangre

I think I have a workaround:

Remove the armor piece entirely so it's just bare legs, totally empty the slot,

Pay and save the set,

Then tick or untick the dye sync/desync button in the empty slot,

Then re-insert the armor piece and save.

Thanks for posting this and efforting for a workaround, but I can't get it to work no matter which set of steps and sequence I take. I even went to other alts to see if it was hit and miss.

Please Bioware (noting there is no patch tomorrow) - this seems like an unintended consequence of the game update, and along with custom weapons having to be set aside, how we set up our character outfits (and spent money to do so) is negatively impacted. Along with wonderful new weapons as GS2 awards we have to wait to use, the dye awards come with a similar issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone else get this message when trying to unify colors:

Outfitter error

You must have a chest piece stamped in order to unify colors for this outfit. Only stamped slots will be unified.

The chest piece I am trying to use is already stamped according to the outfitter.

• 2 months later...
Months later, still broken.

I wish I could be a permanent screwup like these devs and keep a job.

After the 7.1 update, this feature is STILL broken! Now I have to spend 7x the amount of credits to have a unified armor set..

Edited by SHIELD_Sniper