Whirlwind?

AeroDunky

you have to choose your cc or phase walk or Volt rush. theres your new stuff we took things away and handcapped you. have fun. not happy right now with these chooses bioware.

I don't understand WHY this was done? How does taking away things we had, used and enjoyed before and making people choose between them make anything better or more satisfying? It just pisses people off. It's one reason I left WOW.

I don't understand WHY this was done?

Because the previous skillkit was apparently too powerful lmao.

Imagine having teleport, free and powerful instacast that can be buffed with tacticals and a 60s CC with 40s cd in the same time. That was crazy and completely ruined the fun out of doing content.

Now we have to actually think what should we take for some fights, not going all-in with the same braindead utilities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Another brain dead change that has me convinced that the devs do not actually play their own game. Did anyone on PTS point out how horrible this is? I mean they went on and on about how 7.0 would open up our build options when in reality the exact opposite seems to have happened. They gutted entire builds and removed set bonuses that were actually fine. Now everyone is using the same gear and people are stuck choosing between mobility or crowd control where we had access to both before. Reasoning? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Another brain dead change that has me convinced that the devs do not actually play their own game. Did anyone on PTS point out how horrible this is? I mean they went on and on about how 7.0 would open up our build options when in reality the exact opposite seems to have happened. They gutted entire builds and removed set bonuses that were actually fine. Now everyone is using the same gear and people are stuck choosing between mobility or crowd control where we had access to both before. Reasoning? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

everything other then the red part is correct, but everyone has always used the same Gear that didn't change with 7.0 just what everyone is using has changed and that's almost always the case when new Gear is Implemented.

and about the reasoning for the choice between Mobility, Defs, CC and such, I'm speculating but it has to be Balanced around Nim Raids and PVP to the detriment of everything else.

if there have to be choices (and you yourself seem to want some ability to finetune unless the "Now everyone is using the same gear" wasn't meant as a criticism about infringing on your ability to change how your character Plays) regardless of what you want, I do want choices, the choices we are given could actually be so much worse than they are.

the reshuffling of when Abilities are gained (among other things) does seem like their Random Number Generator is taking over the office. but the DEVs are fighting back! Flashpoint weekly rotations were axed already in a Major victory for good.