7.0 'expansion' = pure disaster ...We told You so ! .....and you where stubborn

Shinzzun

Between spinning loading screen for hours, missing cover bar for slingers or snipers, missing CE edition items, client crashes... and the list goes on and on, this is one pure pile of disaster of an 'expansion'

Here is the thing, us veteran players that actually played the PTS extensively and know Bioware told You so here on this very forum but where censored, and ridiculed and told this would never be the case and that all would be fine.

Looking at the impressive list of completely disastrous game bugging bugs - not being able to get past loading screen can be categorized as pretty game breaking for example, must say we have hit the lowest of low in this games history :-(

As someone that supported this game on 2 accounts for over 10 years and spends thousands in the Cartel store this is just completely :(

Update:

CENSORING of my posts in this thread by forum admin staff:

I also wanted to let You know that some of my replies in here has been removed and censored by the Bioware forum admin.

I have screenshots and documented everything and this documentation as well as holding it up against other posts in my thread here and other threads on this forum makes it clear that the fact i made this thread here really is irking someone at Bioware as they remove my comments for arbitrary reasons., and i get warnings in PMs.

Not even "the other company" (i would be censored again for even mentioning the competition) would censor posts for calling out their incompetency in this manner, its clear they are looking for EVERY little reason to remove my comments, the truth is inconvenient clearly.

I would not be surprised if this thread gets deleted completely, all for pointing out that the Emperor is not wearing any clothes.....

Edited by Shinzzun

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye.

I said I'd eat my own words and give credit if they delivered.

It is quite literally everything we have been extremely vocal about.

From bad UI updates (again, again, always an issue) to breaking what was fine before both in gameplay and in actual function... To replace it with less then you had before AND sneaking in some more removals of fan favorites right before the post poned launch.

Why the goal seems to be to punish players and remove fun I have no idea, but that is what has been accomplished. Enjoy the profit losses and frustrated consumers.

Edited by TheVoyant

Aye.

I said I'd eat my own words and give credit if they delivered.

It is quite literally everything we have been extremely vocal about.

From bad UI updates (again, again, always an issue) to breaking what was fine before both in gameplay and in actual function... To replace it with less then you had before AND sneaking in some more removals of fan favorites right before the post poned launch.

Why the goal seems to be to punish players and remove fun I have no idea, but that is what has been accomplished. Enjoy the profit losses and frustrated consumers.

This so called expansion is simply UNACCTABLE !

So my sets get taken away, tacticals are broken, I can select traits that need berserk while I chose Rend instead of it, and there is a horrible looking UI.

And I subscribed for this. Shame on me.

Yeah shame on me too for being @$*(^@$*( over after suporting this game and company over 10 years :mad::(

Edited by Shinzzun

Yes, we knew it.

Yes, we informed them thusly about it.

What I don't understand:

How can any of you nonetheless be in any way surprised about it?

I mean, as you say yourself: We knew.

I have 2 weeks left. And I won't even install this male cow's excrement.

Yes, we knew it.

Yes, we informed them thusly about it.

What I don't understand:

How can any of you nonetheless be in any way surprised about it?

I mean, as you say yourself: We knew.

I have 2 weeks left. And I won't even install this male cow's excrement.

We did. Sliver of hope shredded is all. At this point we're just trying to install help me signs on the roof that someone at EA might see.

I feel like ive seen this episode before.............NGE

OMG. I was just thinking the same thing. This ... is complete garbage. If loadouts was what everyone was excited about, I'm here to tell you they're broken. Everytime I switch loadouts it reverts back to random placement of abilities all over the place, and drops my guns. No matter how many times I save it, it does the same god danged thing.

I have no idea where my mounts went.

Losing the BILLIONS I spent on amplifiers just pisses me off, and all I'm doing is hanging out at the fleet trying to figure out who dreamed all this up so I can collect the bounty.

I feel like ive seen this episode before.............NGE
Jesus Christ plz noo

not another Star Wars game with that so called "New game Experience". The NGE in SWG was the worst day in my life. The game was so good, everyone had fun and SOE changed it over night to a complete nightmare. over 400000 player stopped playing overnight. the community manager fired because she was with the players.

i'll always remember this day the NGE hit SWG. I'll never forget, i'll never forget the Gorath Community! no1 should

For the record:

** The more I read ... the less I want to even DL the update. And frankly I refuse to right now.

** I still have plenty in RL to do:

1. Finish a new "slab live edge" top for some friends (and stain the entire project)

2. Purchase one more med-light rod (and matching reel).

3. Go through, clean, evaluate and organize ALL fishing gear. (Weather is almost warm enough now).

4. Finish packaging items to be shipped (now that parents house has been sold)

5. Complete punch list for closing of sale of said house

6. Finish new 3-D model of new space station (different genre)

7. Re-organize workshop ... make room for new saw.

8. Take ZT-54 to shop for service

9. Begin refurbish of friends patio garden bench love seat.

Yeah ... I will eventually play the game ... but not until some of this is obviously cleaned up. No need to log in until then.

Jesus Christ plz noo

not another Star Wars game with that so called "New game Experience". The NGE in SWG was the worst day in my life. The game was so good, everyone had fun and SOE changed it over night to a complete nightmare. over 400000 player stopped playing overnight. the community manager fired because she was with the players.

i'll always remember this day the NGE hit SWG. I'll never forget, i'll never forget the Gorath Community! no1 should

At this moment the only option is the nuclear option, however the nuclear option IS THE ONLY OPTION.

SERVER RESTORE PRIOR TO THE EXPANSION HIT. SCRATCH THE EXPANSION, AND JUST GIVE US THE STORY AND UPDATED TEXTURES ON MAPS (AND ANY ART UPDATE).

As Trixxie Triss used to say, "You have two options. Take it, or vote with your wallet"

Words. Its why Im complaining as much as I can before my sub ends. Not even for me but for my community members who love this game more then I do.

Watching their reactions reminds me of a Toy Story Andy tearful goodbye to Woody situation... Save that Woody got tossed in a blender first.

Edited by TheVoyant

Looking at the impressive list of completely disastrous game bugging bugs - not being able to get past loading screen can be categorized as pretty game breaking for example, must say we have hit the lowest of low in this games history :-(

I had that but in fairness to BW, the last time around the patch was released prematurely by mistake and bricked people's installations, requiring a complete re-download... so I'm hyped to just have had one night of stuck at load screen that actually got fixed on their end. :p

i mean every new expansion has those couple of "omg they ruined the game!" and "you killed the game!!111" naggers but....HOLY MOLY!!! literally no one likes these changes! even in game in the chats ....safe to say this is the worst expansion by far :D Edited by meddani

i mean every new expension has those couple of "omg they ruined the game!" and "you killed the game!!111" naggers but....HOLY MOLY!!! literally no one likes these changes! even in game in the chats ....safe to say this is the worst expansion by far :D

IT - IS - A - COMPLETE - DISASTER !!! or as Germans say DEEEEZZZZZASTER ! :D

Edited by Shinzzun

7.0 'expansion' = pure disaster ...We told You so ! .....and you where stubborn

So far I've nothing to gripe about. I love the loadout functionality now that I've wrapped my brain around it, and the few bugs I've seen so far, like the interface issue trying to get to mounts, aren't show-stoppers.