Ship Missions Terminal is vague. I don't know what/ find prereq missions to do?

GoldnShadow

I've just completed the ending of Revan I think, after the battle of Rishi. I'm told to go to the mission Terminal to start something about Ziost but tellts me to do Rise of the Hutt Cartel first as well as Hutt Operation Hospitality and other missions I've never heard of or even know how to start. This is aggravating because how is there not an organized system for the story in a heavy story based game?

I dont know if I'm doing what Im supposed to be doing in order.

The mission terminal on my ship gives me all missions but not the prerequisites it says I should do before and has no explanation on how to get the prerequisite missions

For Ziost it's just warning that the story for Hutt Cartel and related operations takes place before Ziost. You can go back and do Hutt Cartel later. Most story has to be done in order, but Hutt Cartel is one of the few that can be done any time. I agree there should be a better system to make it clear where you are in the story.

I had no problem whatsoever with the Ship terminal, and it was before they actually put the mission in the right order too. All it requires is to follow purple missions and to know how to read.

You get the main missions automatically when you finish the previous one, or at least a "go to your ship and pick up mission X from the terminal." The only one that you don't get are Oricon (optional), Ziost (after SoR, which ends on Yavin 4 by the way, not Rishi) and Fractured Alliances (after KotET).

There's also a description on every mission that tells you when you should start it. And yes, it tells you what the prerequisites are... Quite sure there's a big WARNING on top of that description too that tells you what you should do first...

Also, when you finish Ilum, you get a purple mission telling you to go to your ship and start Rise of the Hutt Cartel. If you got rid of it... I don't really know what to tell you. Because it goes BEFORE SoR. When you finish that, you automatically get the SoR prelude mission.

And when you're done with SoR (after Yavin 4), you can pick up the Ziost mission (name escapes me).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.