Class Stereotypes

MystyqeofXev

(Please feel free to apply to the corresponding Republic class counterparts)

Juggernaut - The Bully...DPS Spec? "I can tank this"...Healer: "You're not specced as tank, and you have no tanking augments"..."Yeah, but I'm a Jugg"....Healer: "Maybe we should - " /FORCELEAP

After the wipe "**&^&^( trash healer !" /ragequit

Marauder: The kid in the back eating paste. I am thoroughly convinced that if a person decides to play a Marauder, they are given a quick IQ test. If they FAIL the IQ test? Then they can play a Marauder.

Sorc: Frustrated Powergamer

(Heals) "PLEASE stand in the purple circle for AOE heals"

Sorc: (Lightning) Full connoisseur of all things related to Japanese culture. "Yawn, I certainly hope EA never balances the classes.".."Madness is SOOOO boring"....."Hey, do you guys watch 'Attack on Titan'?"

Sorc: (Madness): 'Any other game and I'd melt you'

Operative: Edgelord. "Why yes, my knife does do twice the damage of your lightsaber against an enemy in heavy armor. Why do you ask?" Plays a Chiss because they're "dark and mysterious"

Bounty Hunter: Moral ambiguity...Learns Mando'a in their spare time. RPs as a character from Bobba Fett or the Mandalorian. Does Cosplay in their head.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.