Crafting

Dragondog

There seem to be a couple of bugs with crafting.

* Some skills don't increase when I craft. I have Biochem and Cybertech at 600 on a couple of characters and despite having bought the increase so that it can go to 700, it doesn't improve.

* There are other skills that don't improve either, but the ones that remain at 600 are the easy ones to spot

* Some skills don't start on the right Grade.

* Some skills cannot access the Grade they need to craft things that will make that skill improve.

There seem to be a couple of bugs with crafting.

* Some skills don't increase when I craft. I have Biochem and Cybertech at 600 on a couple of characters and despite having bought the increase so that it can go to 700, it doesn't improve.

* There are other skills that don't improve either, but the ones that remain at 600 are the easy ones to spot

* Some skills don't start on the right Grade.

* Some skills cannot access the Grade they need to craft things that will make that skill improve.

More bugs:

- crafting/crew mission window not updating like it's supposed to (when you get more mats, or switch to different crew mission, etc). This bug has been in the game since launch.

- crafting/crew mission window getting deselecting when other windows are under it (e.g. inventory). Hopefully fixed with new UI. This bug is also older than every expansion yet still exists.

- still cannot set default sorting for crafting window, always defaults to "difficulty" which is pretty un-intuitive and useless since you can still see crafting difficulty on every sorting option via color code. maybe fixed with 7.1???? pls Bio....,