Unlock Titles from previous chapters

MysticGryph

As the title says. On my main I skipped the last part of the class quest to go to makeb, and couldn't get the Darth title, dropped a lot of cartel coins on that toon and can't just abandon him. I think if you skip any class quests it should automatically unlock the titles. Just an idea

As the title says. On my main I skipped the last part of the class quest to go to makeb, and couldn't get the Darth title, dropped a lot of cartel coins on that toon and can't just abandon him. I think if you skip any class quests it should automatically unlock the titles. Just an idea

Skipping to Makeb doesn't lock out the end of the class story, so you can just go back and finish up.

If you continued to Knights of the Fallen Empire (Chapter I: The Hunt from the mission console) or Jedi Under Siege (Inflection Point from the mission console), *then* (and only then) you get locked out of the end of the class story.

And no, I disagree. It's a trade-off between playing through and skipping ahead, and part of the trade-off is that you only get the titles if you play through, and that is how it should be.

Seems reasonable to me. This game has a LOT of space for alts, though it doesn't always do a very good job of supporting them. And supporting skipping properly for people who don't want to repeat everything is important, as is for newer players who want to jump right into end-game. The titles just require sinking some hours in, it's not as though they are locked behind some kind of challenge. Not with how the class stories are balanced now. So I don't see any reason they should be seen as something you must complete the story to get.

It's probably just a logistical thing that since they are (I think?) tied to certain quests themselves, they would have to set up skipping to manually add them. There is one case I can think of where they'd have to go with a default title out of some possible ways it can go, but that's already the case for how they handle choices in skipping KOTFE/KOTET, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.