Improve the PTS.

LogicalSwordsman

Imagine this:

A game that has a PTS. You login to it, and see that you have options to boost your level. You shrug and take it. On a whim, you open up the premium shop. Lo and behold, you have large amounts of premium currency, all costing next to nothing. Knowing that you won't carry this over to your live account, nevertheless, you become excited, and say to yourself, 'Hmm, I may want to get this for my actual account!'

Oh wait. A superior game, ESO, has already done this. A game that actually cares about their players, and actually wants them to have fun. A game that doesn't punish F2P'ers for daring to breathe whilst playing their game.

Logically, ESO will last long before the twilight of SWTOR, simply because they care about their fanbase AND about the Elder Scrolls.

Suggestion: Don't be a selfish dick. At least allow others to get free Cartel items on the PTS so they can try them out and see if they want to spend the credits on their main account, changes are, if Bioware weren't so damn selfish, they'd see that they would be.

Free access to cartel items on the PTS would help alleviate the issue that I can't be certain what ridiculous sound effects they've added to various helmets and weapons until after purchase, and they have a tendency to add some really atrocious ones, e.g. the notorious bounty hunter helmet. Allowing for sound preview alongside the already available visual preview might be a more elegant solution.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.