Tacticals & 7.0

ruffolofi

when you will be 76 a lot of tacticals will be no more active it's a lot of certified players who say this so they are the players who deserve be followed and no the coven of the NIM players it's something that bioware's devs must take in count.............. and a equal gears system for everyone and not put higher the elite of the coven of the NIM players............. hope our tactics will be still activate and no sacrified

Most existing tacticals stop working at level 76+ and there will be new ones at level 80 either from vendor or drops. A few existing tacticals will still work, non-combat ones like the Feast of Prosperity tactical (more tokens from dailies) and I think also the Swoop Racing tactical (speed boost a few seconds after mounting).

Unsure right now that they've even worked on this. I copied two characters to the PTS and their tacticals still seemed to work at 80 (and were sold on the tactical vendor too).

Same for me. It seems the tacticals we currently have still work at lvl 80. Here’s hoping BioWare keeps it like that when 7.0 goes live.

Some will stay, some will be gone, the systems is gonna remain which I am very happy for.

Though you might want to save up on tech fragments cuz getting them seems way harder in 7.0 and you still need those to get tacticals if you dont already have them.

The dev's have had a way with converting existing currency in to credits when x-pacs dropped in the past.

Right now on PTS the originals mostly work -

Haven't done thorough testing or anything but I know my two cloaks still works for my original shadow but does not work for my shadow that ran the knight storyline. I would bet there are more but I'm not particularly motivated to test ones I wouldn't actively use.

The dev's have had a way with converting existing currency in to credits when x-pacs dropped in the past.

I would agree, but since tech frags are used in 7.0 for the new legendary items, as well as tacticals. they may not reset those. We have no information on that one way or the other yet however, so I may be wrong.

Tacticals will still work in 7.0.

The fact that Grit Teeth, a super powerful tactical, has been altered from enraged defense to saber ward, is evidence that Tacticals will work at level 80. Why would you alter a tactical if it stops working at level 76? You wouldn't, it's work done that didn't need to be.

So save your existing tacticals for 7.0