Beauty salon please!

Silvercell

Hello I would like to request a Beauty Salon or Hairdressers where we can change our look, hair colour etc. I was thinking maybe on the fleet? Or in the main cities or towns or even better... a nice mirror dressing room space in our spaceship!

Swoon! Would be so lovely!

Thank you! :)

Maybe once they add new character creation options due to Legacy levels. I can foresee more than one thread of people demanding to be able to "mod" their old characters because of some of the new options.

Yes I think that may be the case! I'll just keep adding my voice to theirs! :D

Yes I was really surprised as many single player games have now implemented some type of in game mirror to adjust ones appearance. In DA2 they did this so I had assumed that Bioware would for sure have thought of that feature for an mmo. I think mmo's need the option to adjust characters appearance even more than sp games! In my opion that is. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got to level 10 on my trooper, (did all of ord mantell) then deleted him because I had un-intentionally made him look remarkably like my smuggler. Had same body type and species, similar hair etc,

Now I have a a zabrak trooper going through mantell. The bigger differentiation makes a huge difference when playing him.

/signed. This really should be on the list of things to add next expansion.

Hello I would like to request a Beauty Salon or Hairdressers where we can change our look, hair colour etc. I was thinking maybe on the fleet? Or in the main cities or towns or even better... a nice mirror dressing room space in our spaceship!

Swoon! Would be so lovely!

Thank you! :)

Oh quit fussing, girl! Acessorize! Accessorize! A string of pearls, some nice evening gloves, black sheer stockings, some nice heels, etc. and you'll be right as rain!

:D

Edited by Dechomai

How about let them get the fps issues and bugs fixed first. Then worry about fluff later.

I disagree :)

Fix those issues but pay someone else to also give us nicer outfits and our beauty salon cause for me its just as annoying as some bugs having to play with a character once I get fed up with her hairstyle or eye colour, it really annoys me. Besides I think they make enough money from us to do both at once! :)