Returning to SWTOR - Looking for RP Information

Aslesh

Hello! I am looking to learn about the general RP community. I'm working my way back into the game. I've been on hiatus for nearly 2 years and decided to come back.

I play on Star Forge, Imp side mainly. I do have some Rep. characters. I am not much of a guild person, so just curious where most of the RP population hangs out! Any info. is appreciated.

Personally I can't offer any concrete information about the NA servers because I play on Darth Malgus. However the RP community here is still quite okay, especially on the imp side. Still plenty of people trying their hand at doing events here and there and building a community. And I've seen some discussions both here and on the subreddit about different RP topics so I guess you will definitely find people to RP with if that is your wish. Again, I'm sorry for not offering anything really concrete, just some basic information.

I appreciate the reassurance! I figured out the phasing system just last night. I feel like the game is so much different now...I remember burning through the sith warrior at the games release hah. Thank you!