I beg you, do not dumb down the game

Making saber throw (iconic skill) optional? Forcing us to choose between enure, reflect or blitz? I need all those skills, i play PVP, ops and solo master modes. You should add MORE new abilities and THAN offer us to choose. Like bringing back amazing old blade dance animation...

Just no. Its a SPIT to the face to all veterans who stayed and supported you with money via sub and CM. You will loose last part of your hardcore fans if you dumb down the game (what WoW did in WoD). Dont go that path, I beg you.

Add more variety, more skills, more animations to choose from. Fix your damn clipping and holster issues, do not touch the things are good.

P.S. I play daily for a few years, i spend around 50 euros per month for this game, Im in a big and active guild, i enjoy all aspects of the game. And every ability i have is so important to me - I trasure strike the most (if you kill enemy with it, you get 1 of the 3 animated executions from early game).

Play with passives, I dont care. Take away tacticals, sets, anything you want, just leave our skills alone..

How about waiting for the all the phases of PTS to come out before making a full tilt decision?

This. One hundred percent this. We need to relax a bit, we've barely seen anything but a mess of a test phase and barely anything from the Guardian combat style. I made a post about this.

Every major X.0 release since launch has had a group of players demonstrating that their greatest skill in life is hyperventilating on game forums.

The day after this feature launches in its final form, new players starting the game from scratch will wonder why some players are screaming their bloody head off while, as new players, they're doing just fine.

The same will happen this time.

Edited by xordevoreaux