In-game content timer

DeZanzibar

I know how many people aren't going to agree to this but really I just find this kind of heart breaking. A good majority of us pay subscription for the game to enjoy the content of the game. I am aware there are times where there will be losses or disbands among groups because something obviously goes wrong. But to punish a player from all content for leaving one game mode of something is pretty harsh. I get it's kind of easy to get an XP boost but it demotivates players from even playing the content of the game which either creates role players or people just leaving the game in general. Personally, I think the timer is ok for one game mode only but to ban everyone from ALL content of the game (GSF, FP, WZ, OPS) for a good 15 minutes on all characters in one account is a bit harsh. Personally, I want to know why SWTOR made this crazy rule especially now that Warzone is 10 wins only, this would cause a lot of premades and just make it also unfair in unranked. :confused:

I know how many people aren't going to agree to this but really I just find this kind of heart breaking. A good majority of us pay subscription for the game to enjoy the content of the game. I am aware there are times where there will be losses or disbands among groups because something obviously goes wrong. But to punish a player from all content for leaving one game mode of something is pretty harsh. I get it's kind of easy to get an XP boost but it demotivates players from even playing the content of the game which either creates role players or people just leaving the game in general. Personally, I think the timer is ok for one game mode only but to ban everyone from ALL content of the game (GSF, FP, WZ, OPS) for a good 15 minutes on all characters in one account is a bit harsh. Personally, I want to know why SWTOR made this crazy rule especially now that Warzone is 10 wins only, this would cause a lot of premades and just make it also unfair in unranked. :

Enjoy ---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=992814

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.