Game won't launch

Since nobody seems to have mentioned this yet, I just came here to say that I've tried to log in twice and had this issue.

When I went to the task manager to end task the SWTOR application after it hung on the load screen, I noticed both times there were *two* instances of swtor.exe running. Maybe this is causing the issue since you can only have one instance of the game going at once?

No, the two instances IS normal behaviour.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the same problem and i restart my PC and now its downloading main asset 1 of 11,9 GB of stuff......... did it just redownload the whole game?

Same here, just a teeny tiny 11.9 GB patch. Great!

Edited by Verloder

Hi everyone,

A patch of the game was made available when it was not ready to be deployed. This has caused players who use the game launcher to not be able to log into the game. Steam and Bitraider players are not affected by this issue. This will only impact users who tried to log-in in the last few hours.

We have issued a fix that will now automatically deploy the correct version of the game. For anyone who was in the "unable to login" state, logging into the launcher will automatically begin a redownload of the game.

If you continue to have issues, please report it here.

We wholeheartedly apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience.

In a new thread

same here game wont launch and its downloading 3.3.2 patch

how you know its 3.3.2 ?

it doesnt say

in mine still saying patch notes 6.3a as it was the last.

BUt im sure that downloading th whole game.

Edited by Kissakias

Hello all,

hey guys where is your product management gone to? In germany would that cost heads if such happens :eek::eek:

You need to adjust maybe your mind about paying peoples... swg lost old days more than 70% members about failitures. Hire me up i will show you a better company communication and company work between programming squad and community staff.

You should not run patchs prime time on servers of countrys who have the most population on and many more.

You have still to learn...

And do NOT reduce manager jobs for the price of losing communty on such fails hire up peoples who are hot to make the game and company better work.

I would move toward USA for make the product better and the communications about your staffs. But guys like me get never chances hahaha...

You may think about your game politics and do not think one paying guy dont metters!

(They may be the coffeecup in the morning for yah.)

Have fun!

And work on patch server time balanced just such little thing would make the game much better!

Open your mind EA and Bioware...

with regards

Schattenriss a german swtor member gamer

P.S. We keep you running!

Edited by Schattenriss

After a tiny 12 gigs patch there's another one. Just a little bit more. 30 more gigs. Yai, hooray, happiness. (Not). It really does redownload the whole game.

till 3 am ill redownloading coz a sun of a beach dont know his job and ill LOOSE the dailies !!!!!!