Galactic Seasons Rotating Vendor

LordValnor

Has no companions, I read that they have been taken down due to a bug. However, when will they return, is there anywhere to catch up on this issue? I have my tokens and went to buy Shae Vizla, only to find out there are no companions. I cant even find on Google or SWTOR site what day the vendors cycles. I understand it is every few weeks, what day? Fridays? Mondays? etc. Rather bummed I wasted Cartel Coins to catch up the tokens, I simply wanted to get Shae and have was cool with getting tokens for it, but now I am lost on when companions will be available for the vendor. If this has been posted I did not see it here.

Have a look here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9946716#edit9946716

TL/DR: Companions should return with 6.3.1, then the vendor will change inventory every week (likely with the weekly reset on Tuesday 12pm GMT). No date when 6.3.1 will come out, but likely the 15th or 22nd. Shae Vizla will be available one week later.

Edited by Mubrak

Over a month is really bad for a game like this, not a new MMO here near a decade old and they cant get a bug that import fixed? Many have already spent cartel coins to get companions it seems.

Thank you for helping me out, I appreciate it but I am disturbed by the time it takes BioWare to address issues like this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.