Need to Open 2 Windows Before Summoning Companions

CheesyEZ

I know this has come up before, but I find it a real pita: why are the companion tools split between two windows? It makes no practical sense. If I want to summon a companion, I first have to open the crew skills window to make sure I don't interrupt a mission. They BOTH show current affection. They have very different ways of ordering the companions, making it considerably more difficult to find them between windows.

I don't get it. This should be a no-brainer. Just roll crew skills into the companions and contacts list or, even better because that former is poorly organized, allow players to summon active companions from the crew skills window (which only shows active companions!).

Well, with this being in General Discussion instead of Suggestion Box it may or may not get seen.

However, I would love to see some kind of indicator within the C&C window that shows if a comp is busy with a crew skill or not. Even if the summon button was greyed out but the tooltip said the comp was busy on a crew skill, just like it will say the comp can’t be summoned due to story restrictions in pretty much everything since KOTFE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.