7th Fleet SWTOR Guilds are recruiting! We aren't your typical guilds on Star Forge!

knightnbul

First, we are not your typical guild. We are older gamers who enjoy a social gaming environment, the friendship of our guildmates, and lending a hand when needed. We don't have quotas or make demands of our members other than to be a good person, be courteous to others, and enjoy the game.

Many of us are former military and come from all walks of life. We began on Star Trek Online (The 7th Fleet) and have been gaming together for years. We don't do drama and we aren't fond of constant negativity. So please check that at the door if you decide to join. Our guild motto is "No man left behind" and we live it. Regardless of your level of experience, we stand together as one. We see each other as friends and look out for one another,.

We have our own website at: https://7thfleetswtor.guildtag.com/ and Discord server. We are on both the Republic and Imperial sides of the Star Forge server but treat BOTH guilds as one. Meaning that there really is no difference between either. I can say that because I run them both and together, we stand as one. Kind of like the Alliance.

So if any of this interests you, please go to our website and put in an application to join online. Yes, I know that is a little different from what you were expecting, but I did say that we were not your typical guild. We prefer quality over quantity. We are also a conquest guild meaning that we use conquest to grow and strengthen the guild. But as I said, there are no quotas, nobody will be hollering at you to get more conquest, and we won't be pushing you to make target. So will we beat Sanctuary like that? Not going to happen, but if you are just looking for friends and and enjoyable gaming environment to ally with, we are your guild!

Republic side guild: Frelling Seventh Fleet Dawgs

Imperial side guild: Darkness Rising Alpha One Seven

Just indicate which side (or both) that you want to join and I'll see you in game!