Sith Assassin/Inquisitor

DoglTheGreat

I’m only around level 34 or so, somewhere around there, and I was wondering what would be the best stuff for all around DPS for group activities and just questing in general, I would like some stuff for my level and upcoming levels and level 75 cause I want to have a good grip of what I’m going for, mainly trying for DPS.

Whilst leveling do not worry about stats. Just use the gear that you receive from missions and heroics.

At level 75 do not worry about stats until you get into 306 gear.

At level 75 in 306 gear you want:

• 110% Accuracy - that requires 1591 points in accuracy
  • Alacrity has breakpoints for GCD reduction:
    • 7.14% for 1.4s GCD - requires 1213 points in alacrity
    • 15.38% for 1.3s GCD - requires 3206 points in alacrity

[*]Everything else into Crit

How you allocate your stat budget is up to you. The more you put into alacrity the less you will have for crit. Min/maxers will use an accuracy stim so as to save some points on accuracy. If you are a little below 110% it is not an issue, less than a tenth of a point off is nothing to worry about, but do not go too low. There is a point of diminishing returns on crit at which point it is better to put points into mastery, but if most of the content you run is level synced, which will be most PVE content, then do not worry about the diminishing returns on crit.

This is general advice. You would need a theorycrafter to get more specific; especially if you mean to fine tune your stats for min/maxing.

Edited by ceryxp