ciao & hello 👋🏻

AutumnNymph

hello to everybody, greating from an italian girl from london that is a newbie of swtor ✌🏻

Β 

I started playing it around october/november of 2020 and up until now I finished all eight classes storylines, starting the Ilum arc but not starting the two flashpoints yet.

I realize I have still a lot to learn about this game and I am so worried that I will always die in the flashpoints that will come πŸ˜‚ just kidding - hopefuly.

Β 

if I have some questions regarding the game, I will see here on the forum, but I would like to have a little help with "pc elements". I never played with a mmorpg, swtor is my first one - even because I always played with the PS - so I am a bit newbie with all this. I currently am playing swtor on my little asus laptop because I don't have a normal pc here in London ( someday it will come ) but I can still ask some opinions about a gaming mouse that I can buy eventually. I was searching on the internet and I found three brands: logitech, acer predator and razer, but I really don't know how to choose @.@ really a newbie.

Β 

thank you all πŸ™ŒπŸ»