Song birds for the Bounty hunter class?

Rhys_lightning

As I was playing on the spirit of vengeance flashpoint, the third boss of the Ash'ad Troya Ajak, used an ability which in same was like the whistling birds from the mandalorian, but called them instead Songbirds. Just curiosity if they do a level 80 level up, would song birds be available to the Bounty hunter class (mainly the powertech) as a AOE based skill or something? but for trooper vanguards not sure what they get, but what you all think?

• 2 years later...
On 2/7/2021 at 7:57 AM, Rhys_lightning said:

As I was playing on the spirit of vengeance flashpoint, the third boss of the Ash'ad Troya Ajak, used an ability which in same was like the whistling birds from the mandalorian, but called them instead Songbirds. Just curiosity if they do a level 80 level up, would song birds be available to the Bounty hunter class (mainly the powertech) as a AOE based skill or something? but for trooper vanguards not sure what they get, but what you all think?

That show takes place something like 3,640-3,650 after the events of this game.  We already have the whole "backpack opens up and fires a whole volley of rockets at people" and the "single wrist rockets with different warheads", the Whistling Birds should be more advanced than Mando Tech of this era.  That level of micro-miniaturization takes time to achieve.  These Devs be putting in TOO MUCH STUFF from the movies and TV shows without thinking through how it screws up the timeline! 🙄

well

On 2/27/2023 at 9:15 PM, ReKabNad said:

That show takes place something like 3,640-3,650 after the events of this game.  We already have the whole "backpack opens up and fires a whole volley of rockets at people" and the "single wrist rockets with different warheads", the Whistling Birds should be more advanced than Mando Tech of this era.  That level of micro-miniaturization takes time to achieve.  These Devs be putting in TOO MUCH STUFF from the movies and TV shows without thinking through how it screws up the timeline! 🙄

well it seems its in the game now xD Powertech Pyrotechs can use whistling birds now 😛 as for Powertech shield tech to use The rising phoenix xD

12 hours ago, Rhys_lightning said:

well

well it seems its in the game now xD Powertech Pyrotechs can use whistling birds now 😛 as for Powertech shield tech to use The rising phoenix xD

Wait, what?  Player Characters can use it now?  How did I miss that?  🤔

Do I have to do the newest DLC to get it. is that what it is? 

On 3/2/2023 at 1:40 AM, ReKabNad said:

Wait, what?  Player Characters can use it now?  How did I miss that?  🤔

Do I have to do the newest DLC to get it. is that what it is? 

no it was part of te new gameplay update, if go to skill tree for powertechs pyrotech for whistling bird choice and shield tech for rising phoenix :)