Raids Are Way Too Easy With The New White Damage Scaling

As the title says, after 6.2 dropped and white damage is "fixed" in scaled content, the dps output of some classes is just insane. There should be some balance update because it is really not fun to have 4m 45 seconds Tyth NiM kills and so on. I agree that the white damage should have been scaled a bit better compared to yellow damage because when Onslaught dropped, force/tech damage type specs such as pyrotech, concealment and lightning were completely dominating almost all fights. Now in terms of class/spec balance it looks better. However now every class is doing absurd damage. There should be a balance update for scaled content as soon as possible. Mastery/power stats can be reduced slightly to make level 70 raids more balanced I guess.

As the title says, after 6.2 dropped and white damage is "fixed" in scaled content, the dps output of some classes is just insane. There should be some balance update because it is really not fun to have 4m 45 seconds Tyth NiM kills and so on. I agree that the white damage should have been scaled a bit better compared to yellow damage because when Onslaught dropped, force/tech damage type specs such as pyrotech, concealment and lightning were completely dominating almost all fights. Now in terms of class/spec balance it looks better. However now every class is doing absurd damage. There should be a balance update for scaled content as soon as possible. Mastery/power stats can be reduced slightly to make level 70 raids more balanced I guess.

I agree with this, I noticed the same kinds of things

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.