Let the dead stay dead for once

RameiArashi

Somebody suggested that Valyin is pulling a Tenebrae/Vitiata/Valkorian and will show up in a new body, Please no!

During Echoes of Oblivion

a red headed jedi student (thats what they call them) is one of two said to have died and we actually see her dead body with Valyin seemingly staring at it, And the end of the mission the red head is alive. Later an email from the former Jedi Grandmaster will thank the Force for her surprising return. Oh please, let her just be an Imperial Agent (or other faction) imposter.

Leave the dead, dead finally.. KOTFE storyline does not need to be continued yet again. Its dead, bury it already, please.

I just remembered an in game email that now scares me,

Senya is concerned Valiyn has not found peace in her death.

Edited by RameiArashi

Agreed.

I've enjoyed the story in SWTOR though all its eras (though I'd have preferred a different route than KotFE and KotET, with Vitiate staying himself after Ziost).

That said, if what is implied at the end of 6.2 is true (and there's no reason to think it's something else), I am really tired of the game's main story at this point. That had never happened before, and the story was one of SWTOR's strengths. BW has completely run out of ideas if we have to now watch a redemption arc for that character too, after claiming KotXX was finished when the Nathema Conspiracy FP was released. Especially when we see so few updates each year for the story.

The problem with Zakuul and the KotXX expansions is they never naturally felt like part of the universe KOTOR I, II, and later events in SWTOR through 3.x occurred in. SWTOR not being able to move past the characters in them continues to be problematic.

Edited by arunav

The problem with Zakuul and the KotXX expansions is they never naturally felt like part of the universe KOTOR I, II, and later events in SWTOR through 3.x occurred in. SWTOR not being able to move past the characters in them continues to be problematic.

It didn't make sense at all. It's been established that for Tenebrae to leave a host body, that body has to die. So how come he's been Valkorion all this time, whilst simultaneously controlling several Voices? Also on Ziost, literally a couple weeks before KOTFE, he says things like "What are you doing? That's not how a proper Sith Lord acts!" to light sided or neutral Sith characters. I thought he didn't believe in that sort of thing lol

Edited by KingStannis_B

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.