Romance Dialogue (Bug?)

LemonSenpaiTaken

I was playing as a Sith warrior and reached the point where you reunite with Vette. I rejected her and now I cant flirt with Lana.

I have done Knights of the Fallen Empire before, with my Bounty Hunter. I'm supposed to have a flirt option where the player says "Wish me luck"

before fighting Arcann

Is this a bug and can the developer fix my character or do I have to make another character?

Edited by LemonSenpaiTaken
title be specific

• 2 weeks later...
I was playing as a Sith warrior and reached the point where you reunite with Vette. I rejected her and now I cant flirt with Lana.

I have done Knights of the Fallen Empire before, with my Bounty Hunter. I'm supposed to have a flirt option where the player says "Wish me luck"

before fighting Arcann

Is this a bug and can the developer fix my character or do I have to make another character?

There many reports on lana romance bug but sadly nothing can be done at the moment the devs haven't even acknowledge that there is a bug for lana :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.