I dont think the Emperor was the only spirt we had in our heads

RameiArashi

During Echoes of Oblivion If you comment that

Darth Marr knows so much

he says he "I only know what you know". On lightside character,

Vaylin says you dragged her there

. And you ask how your told "Not one clue what you are doing. As usual". If darkside and you ask

Senya how she can be there when she is dead

the answer is "you should know".

The only dead person who doesn't speak in riddles is

Revan

There are two possibly dead persons missing:

Koth and Theron Shan, the two non-force users. Because they cannot hid their spirits in your head?

Edited by RameiArashi

Killing anyone not required by the story was a dark side action. On Republic if you skip to Jedi Under Siege you get the LS results of not killing Valkorians' entire family. On Empire you can default DS options of killing his entire family plus Koth.

No one defaults to killing Theron you have to work at it. Once I took dark Jedi Shadow and killed them all, I wont ever do that again, too cruel, specially letting Theron die. You dont actually get the LS or DS points unless you played through to actually make the choices.

Koth shows up at end of Jedi Under Siege assuming he's alive. So they didn't forget. He wouldn't accept that Valkorian was evil when you tried to tell him. He would be a hindrance not a help in the mission to eliminate him once and for all.

Edited by RameiArashi

A lot of people show up at the end during the "everything you did" "everyone you betrayed" (including a Knights and Scions), "everyone you manipulated" (including the Emperor's Children) "everyone you murdered" (which is not true, that would be billions if not trillions). Depending on how you played some of them are dead and some of them would still be alive, unless the died during the invasion of the Eternal Empire. We don't actually know every Jedi or every Sith who was killed, Since we never actually met every Jedi Council member or every Dark Council member before KOTFE.

Technically he betrayed The Hand but we saw they were insane and not on our side.

I like a comment I saw on Youtube refering to Emperor:. "In the end the one he lied to the most was himself"

Edited by RameiArashi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.