Risking ban..

Przemo_No

..but have you guys seen the character customization options in Cyberpunk 2077?

One can modify pretty much EVERYTHING and yet....it is FPP.

So all your time and effort on NOTHING!

FFS!

For true "modify pretty much everything" that's applicable to a Teen rated game (CP2077 is rated 18+ in Europe), try ESO or STO. (For the sort of things that make up the differences between SWTOR Body Types, they have independent sliders for the different aspects, ffs.)

However, modifying genitals and pubic hair in SWTOR isn't necessary, sorry. (For ... reasons, it's applicable in CP2077, but not in SWTOR.)

Good-looking game, though. Looks epically gorgeous on a 4K/UHD screen driven by an RTX 2080Ti.

It being in first person doesn't bother me, but I'm a few years away form playing the game anyway since my computer can't run it and I won't be able to upgrade for a long while... maybe by the time I'm able to play some modders makes a third person view mode or something.

Good-looking game, though. Looks epically gorgeous on a 4K/UHD screen driven by an RTX 2080Ti.

It certainly is rather glorious-looking :-) They've done a fantastic job of making the graphics & sound work together to produce an amazing effect. That said, I'm not entirely sure what's going on at the moment, although it's early days for me. It kinda feels like I've space-barred through lots of exposition when I haven't. Or, maybe I'm just a bit slow on the uptake... :D

It certainly is rather glorious-looking :-) They've done a fantastic job of making the graphics & sound work together to produce an amazing effect. That said, I'm not entirely sure what's going on at the moment, although it's early days for me. It kinda feels like I've space-barred through lots of exposition when I haven't. Or, maybe I'm just a bit slow on the uptake... :D

Nah, there's a fair amount going on, and the exposition is a lot more terse than it might be. (It's like they are trying to make it feel like you're part of the world, and not telling you stuff that your character would naturally already know...)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.