Jace Malcom suddenly listed as dead when starting 6.2

Farferello

When starting 6.2 I found that some of my older Imperial characters who had suffered the 'Acina and Malcom both dead' bug on their contacts list when Jedi Under Siege first came out, now have the bug once again.

When JUS first came out, all of my Imperial's at the time were hit with the bug in their contacts list where Acina and Malcom were both stated to be dead after my Imperial's had sided with the Republic on Iokath. That bug was eventually fixed at some point, but I have found that with 6.2, those same Imperial's now have the bug again.

Jace Malcom is listed as both helped and dead on his contact list and Theron acts like he has lost a parent already during the initial cutscene, even though Jace Malcom is alive and well. It only seems to be happening to my older Imperial's, aka the ones who were around when JUS first came out and got bugged. All of my Imp's who I've made since then, do not trigger this bug when starting 6.2

I noticed the same thing, similarly with an Imperial who sided with the Republic on Iokath, who played Iokath and all subsequent content pretty close to when they came out. Both Acina and Malcom are listed as dead, even though only Acina should be. And Theron's dialogue refers to losing one parent, which he hasn't.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.