Echoes of Vengeance 6.2 update will not download/stuck

SlateShade

The newest update of the game is stuck and will not download once the player has logged into the game it will stand idle at 0.00% downloaded while player plays on home world of new class. Is there anything anyone knows about fixing this issue and getting the new downlaod to actually load?

Deleting the Bitraider folder worked and I was able to play. However, when I logged out and back in later, the game was stuck in quick play again. If you can live with the launcher repairing itself, every time you want to log back in, deleting Bitraider file is a work around.

Deleting the Bitraider folder worked and I was able to play. However, when I logged out and back in later, the game was stuck in quick play again. If you can live with the launcher repairing itself, every time you want to log back in, deleting Bitraider file is a work around.

This, I just cannot believe I have to do this every time I log in. Download/fix is not terribly long, it the fact I have to do it again, and again, and yet again....that is frustrating. :mad:

I've tried this a few times - doesn't seem to work every single time. Just further proof these *********** retarded devs can't even manage a simple thing like just updating the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.