Game Update 6.2 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.2:

• The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint
    • Bask Sunn’s and Heta Kol’s corpses remain after their surrendered versions appear in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint. Aimed to be fixed with 6.2.1
    • Rass Ordo is on influence level 1 during the Solo/Story Mode. Aimed to be fixed with 6.2.1

[*]Echoes of Oblivion

• The line chosen by the Smuggler doesn't correspond to the line spoken at the "Speak to Minazar" step in Echoes of Oblivion. Aimed to be fixed with 6.2.1
    • Satele Shan has the wrong bio description and portrait in the Companions & Contacts window. Aimed to be fixed with 6.2.1

[*]Login Rewards

• There is no claim button for players who are on Day 7. They need to use the arrow to go back to the first page to claim their rewards. Aimed to be fixed with 6.2.1
    • If a player moves a crate received from the Login Rewards in the Legacy Bank, this one might disappear. Avoid for the time being putting that crate into the Legacy bank. Instead, open the crate to obtain the items, and then transfer those items. Aimed to be fixed with 6.2.1

[*]Life Day

• Snow-Covered Parcels stored in the Guild Bank or Legacy Bank did not convert into Currency. Workaround: Send the Snow-Covered by mail to an alt or to yourself. Aimed to be fixed with 6.2.1

[*]Others

• The final boss in the Objective Meridian Flashpoint - Master Mode isn’t dropping any set bonuses or tactical.
    • The Flashpoint Weekly Missions progression has been reset to 0. Players who had 3 out of 5 completed are reset to 0/5.
    • The tracker for some equipment sets of the Spoils of War Achievement is not correctly working. It may show a random number like: 47/1. Workaround: If you have the set, mail it to another character. It will fill the setlist and unlock the Achievement.

NOTE

• Jedi Consular who previously completed The Forge and didn't receive the lightsaber needs to contact our support team to get this lightsaber.

QUICK PLAY ISSUE

--------

THE FOLLOWING BUGS WERE FIXED WITH GAME UPDATE 6.2a:

• Canceling the cinematic after interacting with any of the three consoles at the “Defeat Sunn Bask” step in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo-Story Mode will block players from triggering the cinematic again.
    • The door in the Seeker’s Vigil - Archives is blocking players from progressing in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint after being defeated by the Ash’ad Sharpshooters.
    • The health of “Gorga Brak” in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Story and Veteran Mode is the same as on Master Mode.
    • The final boss “Heta Kol” of the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Master Mode is returning with full health in the second phase of combat.
    • The final boss “Heta Kol” of the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Master Mode is not dropping any set bonuses or tacticals.
    • The Bask Sunn’s Uppercut Ability in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint deals much more damage than intended.
    • Bakk Sunn’s Nimble Rush Ability is only interrupted by the Restrained targets the first time.
    • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Story Mode cannot be shared with group members.

[*]Echoes of Oblivion

• Players who didn’t romance Theron Shan receive the Echoes of Oblivion Mission mail intended for players who are in a romance with him.

[*]Knights of the Eternal Throne

• The cinematic at the “Speak to the Voss Commando” step in Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin does not play as intended, blocking the players from progressing in the Chapter.
    • The cinematic after being in the Droid at the "Defend the Companions" step in Chapter V: Ascension is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.
    • The cinematic at the "Board the Transport in the Military Hangar" step in Chapter VI: The Dragon's Maw is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.
    • The cinematic after being in the Walker at the "Clear the debris" step in Chapter VIII: End Times is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.
    • The cinematic before the Valkorion’s encounter at the “Locate the Holocron” step in Chapter IX: The Eternal Throne does not play, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.

[*]Login Rewards

• If a player claims all the rewards from tier 2 with the “Claim all” button, it will not move the Fleet Commendation to the inventory and display the following error message “You have no use for this item”.

[*]Others

• Jedi Consular doesn't receive a lightsaber after The Forge scene.
    • The cinematic at the "Speak to the Shroud" step in the Bonus Chapter: Shroud of Memory is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.

Edited by CommunityTeam

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tracking for the Equipment Sets achievements is weird. It's not working right,

Yep. Apparently I have 56/1 of Tormented Wrists and nothing else there, but shows complete, but no points.

Please don't let this be busted until after the damn holidays. I've been working on these collections for over a year using Kai Zykken....

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.2:

• Cancelling the cinematic after interacting with any of the three consoles at the “Defeat Sunn Bask” step in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo-Story Mode will block players from triggering the cinematic again.
    • The door in the Seeker’s Vigil - Archives is blocking players from progressing in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint after being defeated by the Ash’ad Sharpshooters.
    • Bask Sunn’s and Heta Kol’s corpses remain after their surrendered versions appear in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint.
    • The health of “Gorga Brak” in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Story and Veteran Mode is the same as on Master Mode.
    • The final boss “Heta Kol” of the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Master Mode is returning with full health in the second phase of combat.
    • The final boss “Heta Kol” of the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Master Mode is not dropping any set bonuses or tacticals.
    • The Bask Sunn’s Uppercut Ability in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint deals much more damage than intended.
    • Bakk Sunn’s Nimble Rush Ability is only interrupted by the Restrained targets the first time.
    • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Story Mode cannot be shared with group members.

[*]Echoes of Oblivion

• Players who didn’t romance Theron Shan receive the Echoes of Oblivion Mission mail intended for players who are in a romance with him.

[*]Knights of the Eternal Throne

• The cinematic of the “Speak to the Voss Commando” step in the Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin does not play as intended, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.
    • The cinematic before the Valkorion’s encounter at the “Locate the Holocron” step in the Chapter IX: The Eternal Throne does not play, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.

[*]Login Rewards

• If a player claims all the rewards from tier 2 with the “Claim all” button, it will not move the Fleet Commendation to the inventory and display the following error message “You have no use for this item”.

[*]Others

• The final boss in the Objective Meridian Flashpoint - Master Mode isn’t dropping any set bonuses or tacticals.

Releasing this list 4 minutes after the servers were brought up just means that you knew about these before the update. Some of them are minor yes but the Knights of the Eternal Throne ones are game breaking and don't allow players to progress. How do you let something like that purposely into a patch?

Releasing this list 4 minutes after the servers were brought up just means that you knew about these before the update. Some of them are minor yes but the Knights of the Eternal Throne ones are game breaking and don't allow players to progress. How do you let something like that purposely into a patch?

I was about to reply the same. This release should have been postpone.

All but one of my characters are not yet to Eternal Throne. Leaving game breaking cinematic bugs in is, frankly, amazing and also unacceptable.

Same here. I wanted to start to play KOTFET/KOTET today with few characters, but I cant due to these game breaking bugs blocking my progress. These are kind of serious bugs that should be adressed before the whole update went live...

After update I can't play any of my main characters. When I click "play" and enter game on my character list shows up Quick Play download bar and window, high level characters are locked and only low level starting zone characters are available. Edited by CarryonHopp

After update I can't play any of my main characters. When I click "play" and enter game on my character list shows up download bar and window, high level characters are locked and only low level starting zone characters are aviable.

I have the same problem, it says it´s going to download but stays at 0%

Also cannot log in at all. I've tried re-starting a few times and the normal dl went though but then when you get to the character selection panel it's frozen saying "you may not play this character until the planet it is on is fully downloaded".

Also that other, never seen it before today, 'quick play mode' screen but it just sits at o.o

I've never migrated over to steam so that isn't the issue here.

I really need this game to work today, please, it's my stress relief :(

• The cinematic of the “Speak to the Voss Commando” step in the Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin does not play as intended, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.
  • The cinematic before the Valkorion’s encounter at the “Locate the Holocron” step in the Chapter IX: The Eternal Throne does not play, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.

Quite an impressive list, but these stand out. Any ETA to get this fixed? Ironically, I planned to play Kotfe/et instead of Cyberpunk in order to dodge the gamebreaking bugs that are to be expected in a newly released game these days.

This is why I'd rather wait months between updates and have every bug squashed then it feel like it was a rush job. And we know this wasn't a rush job either which makes it even odder.

Can't wait for 6.2.1 tomorrow. These devs are the worst, I'm not saying I would or could do better but if I was managing this team; I would be hiring some new devs. It would be one thing if it happened once or twice but every patch they have to apply a fix the very next day.

Does anyone remember the last time they didn't have to do that?