Relic Plunderer's Helmet - What Voice Modulation?

Saregon

So, I'm at work...bored...thinking about wanting to be playing this instead. I want to make a new mando look and kind of want to try the Relic Plunderer's Helmet from the cartel market (the Pre Vizsla looking one with antennae on each side of the helm). I've been scouring the internet trying to find something/anything and coming up majorly empty. I'd like to know what voice modulation this helmet has before I throw creds at a set on the GTN or anything. I was majorly disappointed with the Infamous Bounty Hunter helmet's over-modulated robot voice. Hoping this helmet has a normal one, because I think I have a nice idea for an outfit the relic plunderer's would look good with, but hoping for the more traditional mando voice mod. Anyone have this helmet know, or have a link to a video clip with the sound? Because I sure can't find anything, and none of the db sites say which voice mod the helmet has either. :rod_frown_g:

Well, never mind...finally figured out I was using the voice modulation site on Tor Fashion wrong and finally found it...Pro Tip: Ctrl+F doesn't work to "find" a helmet on the list, but the search box works pretty good. LOL /facepalm

It's apparently "modulator01" and of course it sounds like an f'n robot, and not a regular modulated voice. So...disappointed...

Well, never mind...finally figured out I was using the voice modulation site on Tor Fashion wrong and finally found it...Pro Tip: Ctrl+F doesn't work to "find" a helmet on the list, but the search box works pretty good. LOL /facepalm

It's apparently "modulator01" and of course it sounds like an f'n robot, and not a regular modulated voice. So...disappointed...

You could make a suggestion , for a tuning like thing for helms, with different modulators , so you can have different ones, or find one you like for all helms.

You could make a suggestion , for a tuning like thing for helms, with different modulators , so you can have different ones, or find one you like for all helms.

Pretty sure that's been suggested, several times over the years, so they don't seem to care. Really there should be a sound modulator slot for helms/masks AND weapons. Let us pick our sounds!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.