Companions in Flash Points, sometimes stop following you for no reason...

Strathkin

As you progressing down a path, suddenly they just stop for no reason and won't follow.

Noticed this the last little while, and the going forward or back they just remain stationary. I've found setting them to passive seems to RESET their behavior, and suddenly they are following you again. Yet this can happen once depending on the Flashpoint.

For Example: Battle of Rishi, my companion stops at the First Access Station (Entrance to base) and when I leave won't follow me out. He also didn't follow me in to the terminal where it is at.

I've noticed this on Rakata Flashpoint as well, perhaps before or after you find the 4 objects, where the path diverges to the right just before heading down to the 2nd boss.

Thought I should identify it here...

Most of the flashpoints weren't designed to have companions, so what was a closed door after a boss that opens when you kill him or a door that opens when you hit the necessary requirements for a bonus boss, companions don't cross those thresholds. Just jet boost or dismiss/resummon. Best workaround for now. It sucks, especially if you don't notice right away and don't know where those are all hiding at.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.