Not a single clip during 6.0+

Nathan_Hanefort

I mean there is not a single clip of solo ranked with powertech skank tank on Youtube. How can this even be?? Krea ranked pt shield tech as one of the best SR classes and like nobody is playing it for a year. Is it really that useless? Or whats the problem?

I recently decided to try it after years playing with jugg and maras and having a blast..Just dont want to waste time/resources on something that is not wanted for arenas...Or the problem is that they are insta targets like their dps brothers, only that cant kill as quickly and cant guard as good as juggs?

I mean there is not a single clip of solo ranked with powertech skank tank on Youtube. How can this even be?? Krea ranked pt shield tech as one of the best SR classes and like nobody is playing it for a year. Is it really that useless? Or whats the problem?

I recently decided to try it after years playing with jugg and maras and having a blast..Just dont want to waste time/resources on something that is not wanted for arenas...Or the problem is that they are insta targets like their dps brothers, only that cant kill as quickly and cant guard as good as juggs?

When did Krea rank pt tank as one of the best solo ranked classes? That must have been years ago, if ever.

Jugg tanks are simply the superior tanks in virtually every respect. With grit teeth, they are much more survivable than pt tanks, and with force bound they bring much more utility to the team. The only thing that pt tanks do better is cleave damage, but that rarely is going to make much of a difference. Pt tanks are susceptible to being tank tunneled, and even when they're not, they often die first due to pressure.

You might be able to win games occasionally as pt tank, but you'll almost always be facing a jugg tank, and it's just not a fair matchup right now. Sin tanks are even worse off. Hopefully Bioware will balance the tanks eventually.

Oh yeah, dps juggs are the most OP thing of 6.0

/sarcasm

This is what happens when you make band-aid solutions for a whole class. It's a crutch to have to use a defensive set bonus and tactical while everyone else doesn't have to. Anyway, in this thread it's about tanks, I was talking about tank only.