Merc Fusion Noob Missle

Blaaine

Mercs Tracer Missle need to be nerfed down a notch. They just sit there and spam this crap all match long. 3.5k every shot is a bit much for a NO SKILL ranged attack. They don't even need to move. They can win battles with ONE skill on their attack bar.

Tracer Missle X 1000, Vent Heat... Repeat.

Edited by Blaaine

You let them pound on you with a 30 sec CD attack until you're dead? Fusion Missile might not be the problem here... I'm not sure how it could constitute "spam" either.

Correction "TRACER" Missle Spam. yeah.. fusion missle isn't the problem.

Mercs Tracer Missle need to be nerfed down a notch. They just sit there and spam this crap all match long. 3.5k every shot is a bit much for a NO SKILL ranged attack. They don't even need to move. They can win battles with ONE skill on their attack bar.

Tracer Missle X 1000, Vent Heat... Repeat.

Any force melee can kill a merc in no time so this complain is useless....

As a merc who has spent hours doing wz, i'd have to say it is not overpowered. Most of my kills are people being idiots and just standing there trying to outdps me-you cant. If you are singled out or have ban positioning, you're dead. I only ever die against people who know how to use cc.

Most people think you can burn down a merc because he seems like a glass cannon-they're not. If you want to talk about OP damage lets talk about the sniper class.

We have ONE cc breaker, one aoe knockback and one single target knockback. If you time ccs properly and don't stand on the ledge in huttball, you should be ok.

tl;dr learn to cc in pvp.

Edited by KroganElite

As a merc who has spent hours doing wz, i'd have to say it is not overpowered. Most of my kills are people being idiots and just standing there trying to outdps me-you cant. If you are singled out or have ban positioning, you're dead. I only ever die against people who know how to use cc.

We have ONE cc breaker, one aoe knockback and one single target knockback. If you time ccs properly and don't stand on the ledge in huttball, you should be ok.

tl;dr learn to cc in pvp.

^this. /thread

They are the only balanced class and you want to nerf them? nerf operatives and sorcs, buff warriors and knights, the BH is perfectly fine
This nerf Sorc nonsense really needs to stop. You have no idea what the mechanics of the class are. They are not overpowered. Overpowered = half of my Sorcs HP with one ability (Heartseeker Missile).

turret classes wouldn't be half as bad if auto face was disabled in pvp. shouldn't have been in in the first place

Ah I bet your right. But to take something like that - that people have come accustom to out would really be a MAJOR nerf. I was think more along the lines of a 10-12% decrease so it even out around assassins Max damage before 50. (3000)