Game Update 6.1.4 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

I normally don't use "spicy" language but I will make exception today: "Sc..w you and screw yours damn patches"

First I could not enter the game at all, then I corrected the shortcut to "run as administrator", but couldn't choose the server, because the list was empty. I have reloaded the game, I have check my antivirus and made exception for the SWTOR and still I can't play, server list still empty.

All of this started yesterday after last patch, and it is not my PC fault, since I can enter other sides and other games perfectly.

I am sub, I am paying to play this game and I am getting sh.t !

Edited by PiekielnyRysio

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as everyone else, unable to log in since patch. I click "play" and the game never loads.

Has there been a fix for this yet?

Some of us have been paying customers since launch. This is rather ridiculous that we suddenly cannot even get past the launcher without the game crashing.

Running Win 7 64, Nvidia GTX 1660, all drivers up to date.

The game worked great prior to patch. Now it won't load.

What's the fix, Bioware?

Since the last patch 6.1.4c I have been unable to get into the game after hitting play. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the same thing is happening. I have windows 10 and there doesn't seem to be any errors happening and my drivers are up to date Anyone who may have a suggestion? Thanks :) Edited by Brekala

Have those of you who are experiencing login problems since the last patch tried either of the suggested fixes that were posted on 4 November?

Hi folks,

Here are two workarounds that should help players on Windows 7 who encounter the C1/C7 error.

1. Workaround 1: disable desktop composition in the compatibility settings
  2. Workaround 2: Start swtor.exe and launcher.exe as admin w/ compatibility for XP SP3

Please, let us know if those workarounds helped you.

Yes, the post does specifically mention the C1 and C7 errors, but the XP SP3 compatibility fix applies to a few issues that have plagued Windows for a few weeks.

Also, as mentioned above, be certain to check your antivirus and firewall settings. Occasionally you may need to redo your settings / exceptions after an update.

If you continue to have login problems you should post in the above linked (quoted) thread. You may also wish to post to the official help forums at:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/ct-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en

Hi Support

It's been 5 days since your latest patch messed things up. I am unable to launch game. I tried every single troubleshooting recommendation on the internet and nothing has worked.

For the matter of fact, it made things worse for other applications.

I even reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work.

Also, are we going to get our missing subscription days for being unable to play?

Edited by WideZero

Has there been a fix for this yet?

Some of us have been paying customers since launch. This is rather ridiculous that we suddenly cannot even get past the launcher without the game crashing.

Running Win 7 64, Nvidia GTX 1660, all drivers up to date.

The game worked great prior to patch. Now it won't load.

What's the fix, Bioware?

Ever since the last update i'm unable to conect to the server correctly , it goes from 300 ms to 800 ms every time i move on the game , this happend when 6.1.4 update hit ... ever since , i cannot play and i made all the adjustment possible ... this is getting frustrating ...

Bug: Accuracy enhancements do not seem to be in the table when purchasing Unidentified Enhancements from the Spoils of War vendor. lvl 75 Sorc i306. Dumped approximately 16-17k tech frags into UE's since 6.1.4 and most recently this morning.

Bug: Dailies are still being reset on daylight savings time.

Been over a week since Ive been able to log in and play the game. I hit play on the launcher, launcher closes, and nothing happens. Ive tried repairing, deleting bitraider, reinstalled with Steam, uninstalled from steam then reinstalled with normal launcher, deleted bitraider again, still nothing.

Been over a week since Ive been able to log in and play the game. I hit play on the launcher, launcher closes, and nothing happens. Ive tried repairing, deleting bitraider, reinstalled with Steam, uninstalled from steam then reinstalled with normal launcher, deleted bitraider again, still nothing.

Did you try going into Properties, Compatibility then putting check mark in Disable desktop compression and Run this program as an administrator? That worked for me.

Hello, thats kinda odd that I see no posts about how unfixed Nautolans are. Issues aim facing constantly:

Minor:

-Tentacles going trough the chest/head when mounting

-Tentacles bein cut off/weird when using a double lightsaber

Major:

-Dark side is UNABLE to pick, checkbox marks itself out, on pure normal armor and also on customised armor (currently dark 3, should be seen I think?)

-Running animation infight are fully broken

-sprinting with abilites (e.g.on a jedi shadow) are not fully syncronised. I can see directly when the animation starts and ends <.<

Edit: also showed how much dark side I have atm

HOPEFULLY it will fixed, thanks!

Edited by Kanleyra

Did you try going into Properties, Compatibility then putting check mark in Disable desktop compression and Run this program as an administrator? That worked for me.

I have tried this and it has not worked. The only sign Im getting that signals something is wrong is that when the loading bar finishes and the play button becomes clickable there is no audio cue, which there was prior to the patch on 11/4/20

Edited by RadioactiveBush

Hi folks,

after last patches I'm not able to come in game after hitting playing button.

Nothing works:

- change to no bitraider version

- reinstall

- changing komp modus -> Windows 7 or XP SP3

I'm under windows 10 drivers have act. version.

Is there are a solution for this problems in future? I didn't see any help from the developers in this thread.

Bug: Automatic elevators frozen for some people but not others, auto elevators are in a different position if I log out and log back in, so they're moving when I'm not logged in (without auto elevators, I can't progress certain main mission paths, if any). Ability cool-downs don't show up. Space combat doesn't work, looks like its going to work but then all space debris and ships disappear and I am left floating in empty space until I exit space combat

I've tried client repair, uninstall and reinstall, checked connection. Nothing works.

Had a weird thing when I first returned to the game. Opened the game and it came up with a message that the card I had been using for my subscription had expired and it had changed my status from subscribed to preferred. I immediately exited the game to fix that and then logged straight back in. The message was still there (probably because I'd backtracked instantly after seeing it), so I clicked the continue button and went to server selection.

These problems persist across all my characters and servers.

Is it a problem with my account, do I just need to update my graphics card/driver/whatever-its-called, or what?

Hi folks,

after last patches I'm not able to come in game after hitting playing button.

Nothing works:

- change to no bitraider version

- reinstall

- changing komp modus -> Windows 7 or XP SP3

I'm under windows 10 drivers have act. version.

Is there are a solution for this problems in future? I didn't see any help from the developers in this thread.

I'm in the same boat. Everything seemed to work fine until the last patch and now all I get is a hung process and a C1 error.

I haven't played in a while and thought to play today. I am a subscriber and it did the download of the update but I can not login at all.

The login screen asked Name & password - all good there. Asked for special code that goes to one of my emails - all good there. Hit play and NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have run the repair app, checked the logs and tried the forums, hence this message.

I would like to play SWTOR since I am paying for it, so I am wondering why I can not. Would be nice if anyone can offer advice or help on the matter, please.

Regards Melinus

Hi support.

Do you know that some players can't start the game after patch?

Nothing happend, when I hit the playing button.

For me, it is the main fail with this patch, because I can't go into the game to submit a ticket.

:mad:

Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!!!! Typed name and password, press play and then NOTHING!!!!!!

As a subscriber I don't think it is fair to pay for a fault product!!!!!!

I would like to play the game, soooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!