Dear Mako,

chainsawsamurai

Mako is a lovely companion in the field. Not sure if she fancies my female Bounty Hunter though :rolleyes:

The two do have a very good relationship though.

Female bounty hunters get an awkward conversation option where she asks you how you "make wearing dura-steel look good" because if she wore it, it'd look like she "strapped shipping crates on her chest."

Yeahhh...

• 5 months later...
Yea but you are a minority my friend. Most ppl love those sticks or at least thin women. Notice not ONE female romance is body type 3 or 4....theyre mostly 2, a couple of 1s. Idk about everyone else, but id do an amazon woman or the curvy gal any day of the week.

err....akaavi? shes body type 3.

(smuggler approves +120) :D

Dear Mako,

Thanks for being an island of sanity in this world of nasty people we deal with. It means a lot that you support me when I try to be a decent guy in spite of this ugly job. Though it would be nice if you didn't hold so much back until I've sorted out whatever personal problem you're having at the moment.

Reading all this makes me happy I rolled a curvy chick BH. Mako reminds me of Giada De Laurentis- so happy that she will probably snap and murder you in her sleep. If I want to deal with a fickle woman, I'll deal with my girlfriend.