No bathrooms on the ships?

cdstephen

Better question... Why do mod tables EXIST?

Because....

That's the way Bioware was going to have us mod. The right click came pretty late in beta.

Also, I heard, but cannot confirm, that using mod table to add and remove mods doesn't cost anything.

Because....

That's the way Bioware was going to have us mod. The right click came pretty late in beta.

Also, I heard, but cannot confirm, that using mod table to add and remove mods doesn't cost anything.

I think everyone is too lazy to try it out.

Because....

Well I knew that, but why not just get rid of it then? Also, I've never heard of it being free from the mod tables, if it is I want my thousands of credits back -.-

no you need a mod table to add enhancements to your lightsaber

No, you don't. I change the mods in my lightsaber on the fly all the time.

Unless there's some kind of enhancements outside of Hilts, Mods, Color Crystals, and Enhancements I don't know about.

Edited by ckoneful

How do the companions and player characters relieve themselves or bathe?

There's no bathroom's anywhere!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Ruins the immersion! Give me my money back! This is 2011, you should have features like this in your game!

I don't wanna hear any "Blah blah give them more time" excuses. They've had plenty of time to learn from previous mmo's on bathroom norms in the mmo genre.

This is fail game that will be f2p in a week! So f2p, it already happened! Enjoy the free game everyone! :D

There's no bathroom's anywhere!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Ruins the immersion! Give me my money back! This is 2011, you should have features like this in your game!

I don't wanna hear any "Blah blah give them more time" excuses. They've had plenty of time to learn from previous mmo's on bathroom norms in the mmo genre.

This is fail game that will be f2p in a week! So f2p, it already happened! Enjoy the free game everyone! :D

Obvious parody is obvious, but 7/10