New Augments

ChrisSchmidt

but get rid of the idea, that 1 bill credits is much in swtor.

And yet most players don't even have a tenth of that from what I can tell. But you are right of course, if people want to buy them or have them, more power to them.

However, I do like that these augments came into the public opinion as unnecessary and overpriced. That makes it so they don't become a requirement for raiding.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet most players don't even have a tenth of that from what I can tell. But you are right of course, if people want to buy them or have them, more power to them.

However, I do like that these augments came into the public opinion as unnecessary and overpriced. That makes it so they don't become a requirement for raiding.

ur totally right.

i think my quote is misleading, too.

it is a question of the definition of the word rich.

the majority of players i know are low billionaires (1.000.000.000+ credits). because the numbers of players with that much credits is so high, they can't be "rich". for me rich is if you are in the top 10%. and here you won't really notice if 7bill are missing.

(i wrote the number, because a billion has different meanings depending the country you are living in).

ur totally right.

i think my quote is misleading, too.

it is a question of the definition of the word rich.

the majority of players i know are low billionaires (1.000.000.000+ credits). because the numbers of players with that much credits is so high, they can't be "rich". for me rich is if you are in the top 10%. and here you won't really notice if 7bill are missing.

(i wrote the number, because a billion has different meanings depending the country you are living in).

Quite so. Now I would add that you do not need billions to be able to play this game and have fun. It's just that if you want certain cosmetics from the CM or indeed these new augments then you do. The CM items you can buy yourself for real money but at least they are permanently added to your account these new augments are something new in the sense that they are likely to become obsolete in a year's time I would think and so investing in that is not quite as permanent. But there are people who think it's worth it, so I won't stop them :)

Edited by Tsillah

These prices are straight way for credits sellers. It's require great amount of time to collect billions so high prices opening opportunity for credits sellers. Better spend few dollars to get what you want than months farming money or content you hate. This is the way. New augments help these guys for sure not us. Billions or waste of time for augments giving you 1% power extra? ohhh come on.....

In PvP, we want to continue to foster more high quality matches in Ranked, especially Group Ranked. So far this year we’ve boosted rewards to that end, but haven’t seen as much movement there as we would like.

Translation... the players aren't playing the way WE want, so lets twist everyone's arm to try and get the PAYING CUSTOMERS to play the game OUR WAY.

I wouldn't really engage with the community either if I had the devs attitude, frankly they should be embarrassed to show their faces at all.

Ahh, you're still here old friend... given the history, figured you would have bailed by now.

I largely stopped playing, coming back to goof off in the game from time to time, but no longer take it seriously, no longer raid, no longer group or guild.

Ahh, you're still here old friend... given the history, figured you would have bailed by now.

I largely stopped playing, coming back to goof off in the game from time to time, but no longer take it seriously, no longer raid, no longer group or guild.

I am indeed and a lot more mellow than before :)

Since these augments can be ignored as they are entirely superfluous for PvE, I haven't bothered with them at all. I play this game for what it is now and don't take it too seriously either anymore. I do different activities now than before and haven't raided much; something that was my main activity before. I'm going through chemo treatments at this time anyways so that has something to do with it as well. Oh well, life is being life I guess ;)