Few questions

Nathan_Hanefort

Do you guys still use B mods with increased endurance for pvp? As a melee dps. I have over 300 000 hp in wz, my biggest hit as a fury mara is like 42k, while other maras hit for more than 50k . Could it be raleted to issue that I put high endurance in every possible slot? 🤣

And another question - which tactical to use for regs as a fuey mara? AOE one seems to have small radius, so there is one with dot and one which increase crit by 20% for 2 secs. I know genes good for arenas, but my dps is too low for regs..

I wouldn't use HP heavy mods as a pure DPS class kind of feels counterproductive but could be fun to mess with on annihilation.

I would recommend perseverance, cauterized coronary, and genes. The dot one is great against non-sorcs, perseverance is great for sorc games.

Assuming you are just newer to the game or haven't been around for a while? You probably need help in multiple areas, I do have quite a few guides. You can check them out through my signature.

I wouldn't use HP heavy mods as a pure DPS class kind of feels counterproductive but could be fun to mess with on annihilation.

I would recommend perseverance, cauterized coronary, and genes. The dot one is great against non-sorcs, perseverance is great for sorc games.

Assuming you are just newer to the game or haven't been around for a while? You probably need help in multiple areas, I do have quite a few guides. You can check them out through my signature.

Im already subscribed pal ;)

Been playing skank /vigi guardian for years, somehow used to stuff endurance heavy parts eveeywhere I can..Trying mara now and it feels completely different..And much harder to be effective