Rage spec is sick in PvP. It's more than viable.

Darth_Sookie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juggernaut rage specc is worse than Marauder one? Because someone told me Marauder Rage Spec is stronger - is that true?

Our Smash hits much harder than theirs, because of the Decimate talent. But they do more damage overall, as they should because they wear medium armor and are super squishy.

Rage can apparently get up to 6k Smashes when stars align and super gear/red buff. Highest hit I've done with Vengeance spec is a 2900 Impale crit so yes it's possible. I imagine once I get to 50 and put on mah good gearz it'll happen more often and maybe finally break the 3k barrier.

Saber throw = 2 stack armor break + 3 rage

Force crush = 4 stack of shockwave, making smash do 100% extra damage

Force charge into a group = next smash will automaticaly be a crit + 3 rage

FORCE SMASH!

Well over 2.5k damage made.

Well I'm only level 32 right now, haven't gotten either throw ability yet. I'll probably switch to Rage at 50 if I don't go Immortal.

My impale only crits for about 2100, I'm very jealous of your 2900 impale sir.

Yeah. sorry. I usually get on people about posting answers like that and not explaining why.

Vengeance is more then viable to be an effective pvp spec if you are skilled. I do more then fine as vengeance and top meters as well. I never run out of rage. I'm constantly doing damage and the bleeds aren't bad. Kinda like a WoW's feral druid.

Ferals damage is or used (havent played for 1.5 year) all about bleeds: 50% of the damage was bleeds - at least.

I don't do max damage in PvP... but I do get the most solo kills.

I play a Rage Jug, and I can take on 2 or 3 people at a time. Any more than that and I fall over since it becomes too much to handle on my own currently.

From my personal experience. I've not lost a 1v1 against a Marauder... but that could be due to my heavier armor and my ability to throw him around like the Huttball its self. (Force Push :D)

I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. 1v1 I will eat any class that comes against me. I've taken the time to see what abilities to interrupt, and when to use my CC to maximise my chances of working around the Resolve system, both for me and my opponent.

Tip: Turn resolve bars on and work with it. (Some things affect it, others don't. *Cough* Chilling Scream *Cough*)

Play with it, test things out with a friend and dominate the Warzones. :D

I like Immortal PvP myself.

Nothing quite as satisfying as Force Choking someone and then using Ravage as they hang in the air choking.

The backhand is like a mighty pimp slap to let them know they done f'd up when they decided to fight you.

The shield from Force Scream is really nice for keeping you up.

4% extra elemental and internal resistance helps offset the weakness of armor

Being able to guard a healer and be like a two man wrecking crew is also pretty fun.

I just decided to try out rage last night from being an immortal tank up to 45.. and I have to say it's AWESOME. I was first in most matches... tripled my DPS output and was still able to get protection medals. I was able to take down groups of 2 especially when they would stack on me like idiots and one wasn't a healer.

So much fun. Granted questing became a bit of an issue since I used vette/jeassa. I'm thinking I may just use my pvp points to gear out the broomark so he can tank for me (altho that knockback ability he has is super annoying in tight spots)